Do you want to spend a month in Italy learning more about farm works and environmental sustainability?
Cooperativa di Sperimentazione Territoriale per lo Sviluppo Sostenibile is currently looking for 4 Greek and 1 Estonian volunteers for a short term EVS project.
Where: Passignano sul Trasimeno, Italy
When: 20 November – 20 December 2017
Who: volunteers from Greece and Estonia aged 18-30
Deadline: as soon as possible
NGO website: http://www.buonaterra.org/
The activities of the Service will include:
- Farm works (mostly picking olives, but also feeding the animals, doing small
- Eco-building construction
- Promoting the above mentioned activities through visual and online communication
(videos, pictures, website, social media)
Food and accommodation will be covered by the European Commission; volunteers will have a health insurance, travel reimbursement up until 275 € and pocket money (4 euro per day). Volunteers will be accommodated in the farm, which is located in a very rural area, on top of a hill, 15 minutes walking from the nearest town.
The ideal profile matches the following criteria:
- Available for the whole duration of the project (20 November – 20 December)
- 18 – 30 years old
- Strong motivation, adaptation and enthusiasm
- Experience in agriculture activities is a plus
- Basic level of English
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] as soon as possible.